Online Payment for Splendors of North Italy
OCTOBER 15 –24 2021
- $4500.00 per person (doubleoccupancy)
- $4995.00 per person (singleoccupancy)
*Price does not include airfare or expenses during “free time”.
**Payments are refundable minus a $300 administration fee until 90 days prior to start date.
***Enroll and change dates free of charge for other scheduled events. The Italian Culinar Institute offers participants the flexibility to change program dates or switch programs at any time for no cost.
• 9 nights superior accommodations in 4-star hotels
• Professional transfers to and from the airport or train station
• All ground transportation including airport transfers, all visits anddining • Breakfast every day •Hands-on cooking demontrations and tastings with Chef John Nocita
• Wine tasting & tour in Franciacorta
• Agriturismo feast in Franciacorta
• Wine tasting, tour & local antipasti in Alto Adige
• Strudel tasting in Bolzano
• Chef’s style kitchen lunch by Chef John Nocita & Chef Mark McDonald
• Vineyard lunch prepared by Chef John Nocita & ChefMark McDonald
• Welcome dinner with wine pairing by Chef John Nocita &
Chef Mark McDonald
• Dinner in Verona at the famous and historic Antica Bottega del Vino
• Pizza dinner with beer & wine
• Dinner with wine pairing by Chef John Nocita & Chef MarkMcDonald • Evening Apperitivo, including wine
• Farewell dinner at Trattoria Alesi, Desenzano Del Garda
• English & Italian speaking guides
• Tax , VAT and gratuities included
Italian Culinary Institute Terms and Conditions
Candidates must be at least 18 years old upon commencement of the program unless previously accepted with a legal guardian. A position in the culinary field is not mandatory but enthusiasm for gastronomic knowledge and cooking is required to maximize your participation in the course.
If applicable, all necessary documents must be obtained from the Italian authorities in your own country.
Participants must take out their own insurance policy for medical fees and for repatriation if applicable.
All culinary programs include full board and accommodations which are provided at a hotel (3 star) or in private villette in Calabria, Italy. All meals include wines and bottled water. Leisure programs vary.
Each participant is responsible for providing his or her own Kitchen uniform. Casual and upscale -casual dress may be suggested on some occasions. Swim wear is optional as we are located on the sea.
The same as any professional kitchen: Good manual dexterity / Nervous and physical stamina / Team spirit / Imagination Ability to adapt to all kinds of situations / Dynamism / Practical sense.
The package for all programs includes all costs from arrival to the airport until departure: all lectures and tasting sessions, all fares for the trips included in the program, all fees for dinners at the area’s finest restaurants, all meals with wines and bottled water including Saturdays and Sundays, full-board accommodation (Leisure programs vary), the teaching staff, use of knives and studying equipment and everything listed in the price includes section of the course description.
*Prices do not include airfare to and from Italy or personal expenses such as shopping and travel not stated in the program.
A deposit of 50% is required upon reservation unless otherwise specified in the Enrollment Confirmation document. ICI accepts Visa, Mastercard and bank transfers.
This deposit is refundable minus a €250 administration fee until 90 days prior to the commencement date (unless otherwise specified in the Enrollment Confirmation document.). The balance is due 90 days prior to arrival.
If events occur due to Force Majeure that prohibit travel after the refund due date and/or makes it necessary to reschedule a program, participants are given a voucher which is a credit for the value paid to attend any program for the next five years even if the refund due date has passed. The voucher can be transferred to anyone the participant chooses.
In the event that the Italian Culinary Institute is unable to perform its obligations outlined in the Enrollment Confirmation document and must postpone a course or program for reasons beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, natural or unnatural events, shortage of supply, breakdowns or malfunctions, civil unrest, pandemics, etc., the Italian Culinary Institute will issue the participant a voucher which is a credit for the value paid that can be used to attend any program for the next five years. The voucher can be transferred to anyone the participant chooses.
ICI reserves the right to reschedule courses at our own discretion. Participants who are unable to attend rescheduled dates will be issued a full refund. It is recommended that all participants obtain travel insurance in order to alleviate eventual penalties for ticket changes. Please contact us with any questions or comments.